martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Hellooo

hey there... ok, my first presentation was on spanish..
Now.. here it goes in English.( sorry if I make a mistake. )

Hi... I`m Sophie... You can call me Soff.. 
this is my first blog... And I decided to make it cause` I wanna share my life, my story... my passions..
And you will know it while I`m doing this blog..
I have to warn you that I`m not the most interesting person ever...I`m just soff.. A girl whose life is not to much exciting.. I lived like, a lot of things... but I have more dreams than anything...That`s my problem.. 
It`s frustrated when you want things to happen.. My worth nightmare: be in a rutine the rest of my existence. Be just another human, leaving the school to study and work...and that`s all.. NO!! I don`t wanna fall in that kind of life. I have so much to share and say.. and know.. I`ve never leave this country ( by the way, I live in Argentina..) and that`s so sad because I wanna know the world....
Well.. I think that`s all for now... If you wanna ask me something,let me know...
I`ll start when I have something to share..:) 


see ya .

                                                                      ...Soff...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario